Monday, June 6, 2011

Never commit suicide - Instead go and kill the problem

My advice has worked positively for few people I interacted so thought of sharing with all I can. Someone was frustrated and said “I want to commit suicide.” I suggested what I tell myself. I am very polite & soft person but not so for those who thought of hitting me.

To that person I told that you would make your enemy happy & give pain to loved ones. Look at the love in your life. This is what you accomplish with suicide.That you cannot kill himself as

1. We never see any animal doing it. Are you worse than animals?
2. Problem remains and you are gone.
3. You have not really fought like a warrior.


Now that problem has given you so much pain why are you not going to hit back at it. Hit at the problem without fear of death as you are ready to kill yourself. Let that problem kill you in this fight & this method of suicide is what I would suggest you. When you will go ahead with this attitude you will die a heroic death & not like that of a looser.

Let problem get taste of what it has given you. Let it fear you.
Now choose what you want to do.

It was surprising that people did fight this way & succeeded in killing the problem or problem had become smaller.

Go before God as warrior killed in field fighting problem & not like someone who left the battlefield.

Read “DO NOT COMPROMISE” as you should not forget that this person was once a reason for suicide. You will see that person pushing for negotiations & this is how I negotiate. NO I DO NOT DO THIS.

My advice to that person was I myself think.LIVE LIFE to see your opponent on negotiating table return empty handed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment